12-16-2008, 09:08 PM   #16
danniexi
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2022 F97 X3M Comp LCI

Garage List
This thread fails because of certain issues:

1. The title. There is a difference between the Aero Kit and the M-Tech Body Kit. An 'M Aero Kit' does not exist. The M-Tech kit includes a front bumper, rear bumper with diffuser, as well as side skirts. These are NOT sold in the US. They can only be bought and shipped internationally. The OP is about the Aero Kit, which is simply the front lip and rear bumper. There is no 'Aero Kit' for the E90. Just the M-Tech kit which is sold in the US since it meets US DOT laws.

2. Paul Miller's price in the OP is a rip off. The painting and install from JMK is an even BIGGER ripoff. Get these parts from Tischer and get it painted at a reputable shop for much cheaper.

3. There will be people who want EITHER the front lip of the Aero Kit or the rear (although it's not popular at all). Those who want the front lip of the Aero Kit can go to the sponsors page and search for the group buy that Tischer is holding. These will come already painted in front of your doorstep and you can install it yourself. As for the rear, you can get it from Tischer and have it painted/installed at any good body shop. The dealerships will over charge you and try to steal your money. M-Tech Kit? Buy the whole package from one of the sponsors. Be prepared to throw down a good $2.5K.
BMW MY06 E46 325XI - GONE
Appreciate 0