Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335i, C63 AMG

Garage List
2007 335i  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by nxxxxxxxxx View Post
Installed the Cyba air scoops couple days ago, great stuff.
Great seller and fast shipping, although I wish the scoops can a lil more red.
But is not a big deal since I can always spray paint it. Highly recommend this item. Enjoy !!
How did you get the kidney grills out? I know someone who tried taking out the kidney grills by just pulling on them and ended up breaking the grills. I saw a different DIY on this forum that shows you should loosen the top bolts of the front bumper, squeeze your hand back there, and unclip the grills from the back first, and then pull them out. Is this the technique you used?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruc3 L33roy View Post
recieved my scoops today as well..very quick easy install and great fitment..thanks Cyba!
How long did they take to get to you? I'm in Newark and I see with tracking that my scoops are in the US now, but they have been sitting in the same place for 4 days... I ordered the scoops on 4/6/12, they left Taiwan on 4/9/12, arrived in NY on 4/11/12, and have been there since then (4 business days and 2 weekend days). Kind of weird shipping process.

Unless they are substantially cheaper than UPS or FedEx, I would suggest Cyba change his carrier.

COBB ProTuned | AMS | CP-e | BMS | Quaife
Appreciate 0