CJ421
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: BMW M3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by nitehawk View Post
Thanks for the write up! I can only imagine what these dampers feel like
It is really something else. I understood damping technology to an extent but I didn't actually understand it until I got the JRZs.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cvc 22349a View Post
Very What is adjustable with rebound: low speed or high speed compression? Does the car move around alot more over undulating surfaces on the highway? That's my only complaint about Koni sports.
Thanks man. JRZ says this:
Quote:
Unlike many other single adjustable suspensions, damping balance is carefully maintained between compression and rebound.
http://www.jrzsuspension.com/compone...-rs1-2011.html

You mean like a washboard surface? I did a 2-hr cruise yesterday on the highway and went over a surface like that. With the stock 335i springs/dampers I could feel the car moving up and down sort of like a trampoline. With the JRZs ... felt nothing at all. If I didn't drive over that road before I wouldn't have known it was a washboard surface (aside from seeing other cars bouncing up and down ). I could not wipe the smile off my face afterwards.