Drives: '11 E92 M3

Garage List
2011 BMW M3  [9.00]
2008 BMW 335i  [0.00]
2006 BMW 330i  [0.00]
1994 BMW 325i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by fluidkaos View Post
Wow!! That's Bratislava? Those are some amazing shots! I only saw it as I was driving through on my way to Vienna. And from the road all you see is row after row of old concrete project apartment buildings. If that's what it really looks like on the inside, I take back whatever I said. In fact I may just have to go back to Bratislava to make up for it. Maybe stop by Budapest on the way since I only just dipped into Hungary.
yeah, that's from about 2-3 years ago when i went to visit a friend there. bratislava, like most EU cities, has a gorgeous historic downtown filled with culture, cafes, restaurants, boutiques and a plethora of sultry women.

every city has a ghetto. even historical places like vienna, paris or american metropolises like new york, san francisco. you, and many others who only pass through bratislava to get to vienna, see just that, which is very unfortunate.

those concrete developments you mention are all over europe. if you see one, you've seen them all. i think it was the efficient architectural style of the 80s when the population was on a rapid rise. now that most EU countries have negative population growth, people are slowly retreating back to countryside or building houses in little villages all over the place.
1994 E36 325i - Boston Green/Beige/Automatic/ZPP/Heated Seats/Premium Sound - Sold
Appreciate 0