12-29-2012, 04:19 PM   #1
cuiter23
Major
Rep
Drives: 2023 G87 M2 6Spd

Garage List
2007 BMW 328i  [6.00]
Impressed with the F30

Was lucky enough to get a fully loaded 328i sport loaner while my car was in the shop. Red interior, silver exterior.

All I can say is that I am pleasantly surprised. Due the mixed reviews on here, I was sceptical about the new model at first. However, you have to drive it in order to really experience what it is like behind one of these.

I have the car for at least another day or two and have used a quarter tank already in a day. Awesome to cruise around town, the steering is light but precise and tightens up to our e90's at high speeds.

Drop it in sport+ and you will never know that its an i-4, feels like a small V8 in there. Hit 140 without breaking a sweat. Interior is not bad, I like the red interior accented interior giving it definitely a more sportier look in the cabin. The car seems well thought out and everything just works. I also like how directions from your GPS also shows up under your instrument clusters.

Exterior-wise, I am still not sure if I am used to it quite yet. It is not ugly by any means but just lacks kind of the smooth lines that our e90's encompass. Maybe after time I will start to appreciate it more.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions but all in all, after being able to have first-hand experience with the car, it was not as bad as I thought. I will be more than happy to have a f30 335i sometime in the near future.

Also, forgive me for another f30 post. I know that there are so many of these reviews on here but I just want to share my personal experience for future buyers
[SOLD] 2007 E90 328i - Titanium Metallic l 19" VMR V710 l H&R Trak+ Spacers l M-Sport Rear Bumper l Mtech Rear Lip Spoiler l Hamann Front Lip l Eibach Sportline l AA N52 Signature Exhaust l OEM Blacklines l MTEC V3 AE l 6000K HID l Nokya 7000K Fogs l MTEC License Plate LED l Interior LED l 15% Tint l BlackVue DR380G-HD + PMP
2023 G87 M2 6Spd - HEA Package | OEM M Performance Carbon Wing

Last edited by cuiter23; 12-29-2012 at 06:04 PM..
Appreciate 0