View Single Post
      02-12-2013, 10:24 PM   #16
e9012345
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: e90

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOAB View Post
Can't say I'm completely surprised. The Police are a microcosm of society as a whole, i.e. there are good ones and bad ones. Just look at the history of the LAPD (a long history of corruption that is pretty sickening).

Last week my friend was coaching his son's hockey team and he got into a shouting match with the other team's coach. The other coach proceeded to scream at him several times in front of all the other kids and parents that he was going to "f*cking kill him after the game". Turns out the other coach is a police officer. Frickin lunatic.
That's fucking ridiculous.. the problem is that there is nothing you can do. These guys have all my info - if I pursue this further by filing a complaint.. I'm potentially and very realistically risking the safety of myself and my family.

I'm just lucky I didn't get my face kicked in by them. Everything you say against these guys is a lie and they can do "whatever" they want with/to you.

They could sense that I'm somewhat of an aggressive person and they wanted me to give them a reason to let loose. I didn't and I was okay.

That's my advice - cops control you.. nothing you can do about it - you do not have any rights unless you have a videocamera or have 50 people there to witness.. If not I suggest everyone shut the hell up and take it so that they don't risk horrible things happening to them.

Pretty sure this is how Nazi Germany started.
6MT Sport Pkg | BMW Perf. Pedals | BMW Perf. SSK | CF Steering Trim | BMW Performance Black Gloss Grilles | M3 Rep Bumper | Muffler Delete 2.5"| Charcoal Delete + K&N Drop In | CDV Delete | Clutch Stop | Active Autowerke Stage II Tune | H&R Sport Springs | Koni Yellow Shocks/Struts | 18" Gunmetal CSL Reps | BurgerTuning Spacers | Staggered Ventus V12's | ATE Super Blue & Hawk HPS | Blacklines | GP6K Angel Eyes
Appreciate 0