10-15-2007, 02:24 PM   #10
94JZA80
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 1994 BPU Supra

Quote:
Originally Posted by herbz View Post
i think he was talking about the first dyno graph which clearly said 246 whp... that dyno graph is clearly wrong, but if it wasn't, those numbers would indeed suck.

also lets not try to compare the g37 to the e46 m3 in any way shape or form... i think we all know which car is superior...
i think you may be right...the 287whp dyno didn't get posted until after he made his statement - and 246whp from a car that claims 330chp would suck indeed...

as for my comparison of the G37 to the e46 M3 - i'm not trying to change the topic of the thread. i'm just simply providing info showing that 330chp cars have dyno'd in the 260-280whp range in the past - specifically the e46 M3. in fact, since this is a thread about the power and torque curves of the G37, it might not be a bad idea for someone to post a stock e46 M3 dyno for comparison's sake (regardless of which car is superior in anyone's opinion). after all, both make about the same power AND torque from the factory, which should make for an interesting comparison of power/torque curves.

and hell, since everyone here likes to compare to the 335i , maybe someone should throw up a stock 335i dyno for comparison as well.