View Single Post
      08-08-2012, 10:53 AM   #43
shah269
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009

You are talking to a guy who was arrested in Brazil for "looking odd"
OK they arrested me, took me in, asked me a few questions, asked for my papers, and then an hour later took me back to my hotel and the guy who drove me back said sorry. I told them it was ok that they were just doing their job and shook his hand and offered to buy him a drink if he had time. The guy nearly passed out when I said that! For the rest of my trip all the cops where I was staying were very nice to me and my friends. I guess the guy must have gone back and told all his friends that not all Gingos are assholes.

Long and short of it is that there are good people and there are bad people in this world. As there are good police officers and bad ones. My step father was a parole office and on the parole board in NY. He would bend over backwards to help those who "just screwed up". But if you were DUMB enough to make him look bad you were in a world of hurt!

Do you know how many drug convictions they get in NY state from preppy white kids rocking their mom or dads cars filled with drugs? All the kid had to do was take his ticket and say sorry. If they impounded the car and found any amount of coke he would be doing hard time! And do you know what they do to nice preppy white kids in prison?

And remember this dumb ass was in NY and not CA. NY laws regarding drugs are HARSH! Not like CA where Lohan can drive busted ass drunk and rocking a kg of coke in the car be let out in 24 hours!
Appreciate 0