Drives: Lots of M cars

Garage List
2016 BMW M3 ZCP  [0.00]
2000 BMW M Roadster  [0.00]
2004 BMW M3  [0.00]
2014 VW GLI  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chewy734 View Post
David, last year we met at the TA Travel Center in Lodi/Seville, right by the 71/76 interchange (exit 209). I thought that was a pretty good place to meet cuz it was open early and it was pretty empty. Plus it's a little further south for those people hitting 71 by 271. Anyways, it's up to you... I'm coming down from downtown, so I can meet you guys anywhere.

Pics from Timmayfest 2011

I think last year we had ~10 cars in our caravan. I hope we can double it this year... honestly, the drive down was just as fun as the event itself! Also, remember to bring some walkie-talkies if you have any.

Also, David, make sure Eurocharged brings the hotter models this time (no offense to the ones that came last year).
As of right now, I plan to meet up with some people in Strongsville right off of 71. Anybody that is close to that area can meet up with us there as well. If we have people that are further south and want to caravan with us down to Columbus, we can always make a pit stop at the TA Travel Center in Lodi. The more cars, the better!

I'm not sure if all of us have walkie-talkies, but I know for a fact that most of us have smartphones. If you have an iPhone or Android phone, download the app called "Voxer" It's a free walkie-talkie app. We can create a group chat on it and use it as walkie-talkies.

As of right now, Eurocharged has four models coming to Timmayfest. I'll make sure you get the girl of your dreams! Haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyniclaus View Post
Wish it were so easy lol

Not that simple when you're in the military
Tell them that your baby is sick and that you need to be with her on Saturday. But DON'T tell them that your baby is the E92!
Appreciate 0