crypticc
Captain
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: e92 M3 DCT + Comp

Quote:
Originally Posted by crypticc View Post
335 Check with birds.
in Kevin's words, he felt bushes were a retrograde step unless you are driving car hard and with over 360 BHP.

They do have springs for regular dampers. But personally I don't regret the upgrade (I had thoughts when I started of just getting the LSD)

Leaning on the car even more over the weekend it comes alive. Shrugs off drain covers on the inside. Corners that would normally have the car bucking and scrabbling due to grip being upset, say due to a broken bit of asphalt appear almost effortless.
I don't know if you've ever been karting, but if you've ever wondered why the more instinctive reflex actions, and driving line seem difficult to obtain and don't translate onto the road? I think this goes some way to delivering it without risking a spinal injury. it. (clearly *not* quite that direct, but point made).

335 London

Check this out. your question answered. One of the original fans of the suspension setup I have recommending LSD plus roll bars on stock sport springs and dampers (which you could switch later).

Also I believe these are ultimately the dimensions of the arb.

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showth...D+antiroll+bar
Appreciate 0