View Single Post
      02-18-2013, 04:24 PM   #56
Palmnuts
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Huracan Evo & M8 GC

And heres some more pictures showing my various modifications.....

The suspension upgrades - note the trick secondary (slave?) reservoir.....

The exhaust mods being fabricated - here we see the 200 cell cats being put into the standard exhaust housing....

The innards of the standard 700 cell (!!!!) cats....

The headers....and how close they sat to the steering column

The Germans....dont'cha just love their view of H&S (I had most of the work done out there)....

All those suspension mods couldn't stop it doing this on the Carousel at the 'ring

(but I've not been in many cars that 'felt' better or more planted so the visuals more represent just how fast this was able to go. The apparent body roll was imperceptible!)

This one is me with none other than one of AMG's development drivers sat next to me telling me how shit I am!!

And him showing me just well it is done!

And none other than our very own Tony scaring the shit out of me (and himself by the looks of it)

And me getting my own back on him (that grab handle was never the same again!)

And the final one heading off into the sunset

What a car and, looking back on these, I am just delighted to be back in an AMG (or even just a Merc actually).

The SLS brings back all the good points (did I mention sound?) and then some!

And to all those who do buy an AMG, you all have the ability to visit the AMG engine facility and Performance studio in Affalterbach for FREE where they really do treat you like royalty. I am visiting them for the 3rd time a week on Friday and I can't wait

Last edited by Palmnuts; 02-18-2013 at 04:39 PM..
Appreciate 0