United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 330i

Garage List
2006 330i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikki
Funny story I will share from today.
I'm driving home and there is a young kid behind me in a modified Acura RSX. He's tailgating me and talking on his cellphone. A Lexus suv is on my right and slightly in front of me and speeds up a little and puts his/her left blinker on to get over, so I let off of the gas and let the suv in and apparently Mr. RSX behind me was too busy talking on his cell phone to realize that I had slowed down, since I didn't use my brakes (I love manual trannys), and he was now very close to me. As the suv was getting in front of me the kid in the RSX started slamming on his horn for some reason. Like how dare I let someone with their signal on get in front of me? Or how dare I slow down without using my brakes? Whatever his problem was, he didn't lay off the horn until the suv was now turning left (the reason why he/she needed to get over) and then Mr. RSX skid right and went to pass me. Big mistake. I pressed down my pedal halfway when I was going about 30mph in 4th gear and the BMW took off leaving the poor RSX kid in my dust and forcing him to get back behind me. Aww, poor RSX kid.
haha. nikki=1 RSX=0