dxb335d
The Tarmac Terrorist
England
Rep
Drives: 997.2 GT3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibbo View Post
I for one Carlos like you and understand your a young guy in a very priveledeged position. At 24 you are very lucky to have you dad support you to buy a top of the range performance car which is great. But your family have also put a great deal of trust in you to be responsible and I hope you do not let yourself of them down. I am not jelous of your position, far from it but if I was your family I would have gone for something like a 320i/d and set the challange that if you work hard in life you can get 330's 335's etc.

The 335d is a beast of a car and driving maturinty comes from owning a car like this and knowing when not to use it more than when to use it.

No disrespect to 320 drivers they are a fantastic car and all I would ever need everyday.

Anyway Carlos please don't leave the forum, show more respect for other peoples lesser models. Life is expensive mortgage, bills, holidays 2 family cars not cheap in the UK and when someone has saved for years to buy their dream car say good on them and not you should buy the next one up.

I am 34 years old my family have always given me the support yours have. I have worked bloody hard to become a Chartered Management Accountant and put myself in a comfortable position.

I hope to get to the rolling road day and I am looking forward to meeting you, having lunch and a beer if I can make it.

If you think I've been unfair please pm me and I would not have written if I did not care.
Hi gibbo, i aint 24 yet mate

i dont think i have ever said any bad words about any smaller engined bmw? if i have i apologize The question was 335d/330d, i am biased lol..

i am too currently working hard, and have worked for a very large construction company for over 4 years. I am thinking of another avenues as i would like to earn a higher income!! I would really like to work for my father but will have to wait and see.

It will be good to meet you and some others i have yet to meet at the R/R day

Carlos