12-07-2012, 03:49 PM   #1
MBP0202
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: n52

MMW Headers- Teaser

Hey everybody,

Just got my MMW headers (black ceramic coated) from the cyber Monday deal that Gavin was running on FB. It took about 4 days for them to get from CA to the east coast, but I got the tracking number from Gavin so I could keep an eye on where they were in transit. They were packaged very nice with plenty of bubble wrap to keep them safe.

They just arrived so I took plenty pictures, install should be either this weekend or next (depending on when I can get access to free labor and a lift) so I won't push the issue it otherwise I'd have to do these on my back .

FYI- I dropped them when I took them out of the bubble wrap , so that scratch you see is just that...

I'll be running these with the AA tune which I expect to arrive any day now, so I download my ecu file and send it to them to modify. Then after I install the headers I'll upload the new modified AA tune to the car, and then I'll be clear of the CEL light.

Videos/pictures of completed install will follow of course... stay tuned

2007 E90 328xi l 6MT l Sparkling Graphite Metallic l ZSP l ZPP l ZCW l iDrive l Logic 7 l Mapleridge Headers l 3 Stage Intake Manifold l AA tune l BMW Performance Intake l Euphoria 6K LED interior l Blacklines l V3 Mtec l VMR VB3

Last edited by MBP0202; 12-07-2012 at 10:40 PM..
Appreciate 0