View Single Post
      01-27-2013, 05:10 AM   #1
dazza88
Private First Class
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: e90 330d

E46 to E90

As I havnt started a build thread so far I thought I had better make one.

Owned the e46 318i for 3 years,

Started out like this-

Ending up like this-

So when buying the E90 It had to be a sport, have leather interior, be an automatic and be a diesel. Looked at a 320d and a 330d but as soon as I drove the 330d I knew it was the one so ended up driving her home

When I got it-

The two together-

When buying I knocked the guy down a few £££ as there was a few bits that needed doing in my eyes and was glad I did! Ended up having new disks and pads on the front and 2 new tyres on the front then a few weeks later got a nail in my rear rft tyre so went to get both rears replaced with non rft tyres as I had already changed the fronts, only to then find out I have a crack in the rear wheel .
Instead of getting a new wheel I saw this as an opotunity to get a new set so got on the phone to chris at ******** who sorted me out with a set of the 19" style 359 1M wheels wrapped in Toyo tyres! Got to say he's a top bloke and very helpful with a very quick turnaround and greatly packaged!

Wheels fitted-

Only other thing fitted so far is rear led number plate bulbs but there is plenty more too come

Went for bit of a spirited drive yesterday after a quick clean and took a couple of pictures-

That is all for now but will keep this updated

Daz