View Single Post
      05-18-2011, 09:29 AM   #12
slider86
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2013 E92 ZCP 6MT, 2021 M2C 6MT

...only because they had a car with aluminum trim

Purchased a CPO'ed 328xi from them, sales with Alan was great.... up until I found out that there was no bluetooth in my car after he had said it was included already. Only way I found out was when the sales manager had called to finalize the payment arrangements, and to discuss "installing" an alarm and retrofitting telephony. I was beyond PO'ed at this point, figuring an alarm should have already been on a CPO, and that the salesperson stated BT was already installed.

Oh, and btw, the car came with large scratches on the right rocker panel and the front right part of the front bumper.I hadn't noticed these because they were pretty far on the bottom, and only saw when I parked on a hill. Also, the driver window was leaking a bit when I was washing off pollen. Getting these things fixed was free of charge, and Alan made sure of that. Pete Mitchell w/ service was very professional, and addressed all my concerns and provided a detailed plan on how they were going to fix the two above problems. Picked up my car and the paint touchup is not noticable at all unless you actually go over the patched up parts, which is still very smooth.

Overall, it was a very tense experience as this was my first car purchase. I did not feel at ease during payment method/follow-up, and would likely not recommend this dealer to anyone else. I will definitely purchase my next 3 from Rallye or Hassel.

Looking on the bright side... my car is delicious. AW/Black/Aluminum/Sport
Appreciate 0