View Single Post
      10-21-2008, 05:07 PM   #73
midlife
ocasionally in crisis
Rep
Drives: '08 335i cabrio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. 5 View Post
Right now, I use Rotora 6/4 piston calipers in the front rear, so my setup has changed quite a bit.

I initialy changed the pads to get rid of the dust, but now I don't give a crap about the dust because I'm all about performance. And, I have gunmetal wheels so they do a good thing with hiding the dust.
If you can't find the pads then contact Zechausen Racing and David will hook you up.

BTW, Axxis pads are great pads. I had the deluxe on my M3 and the dust is hardly anything. The ultimates have better performance but more dust.(not as much as OEM though)
thanks for the info.

1/ regarding the (front) Axxis deluxe versus Axxis ULT, is the ULT performance that much better that it is worth wearing out the rotars (probably) about 40% faster? i will go with the same rears you indicated : semi metalic posi quiet

2/ i am guessing that maybe you do circuit racing since you went with multiple calipers front and rear. is there a huge difference??
i ask becauese on the street, my stock brakes seem pretty good.

if you are tracking your 335, how did the stock brakes hold up before you changed out your calipers?

thanks
Appreciate 0