View Single Post
      05-29-2007, 07:22 AM   #1
alwaysblazin
Australia
Rep
Drives: E90 320i

My day with the M-Sport 320

Hey everyone, this is my first thread...so excuse the stupidity of the content.

I took delivery of my 320i last month. Absolutely love it. But the lads at my dealership 'didn't have time to install the CD Changer' in the back by the time I picked up the car so I had to go back to get it today. Anyway, long story short, since I'm thinking about changing my regular non-M-sport suspension set up and wheels to something better I asked my dealer to get me a M-sport model 320i as a loaner - so i could feel the difference with the sport susp, bigger wheels and lower ride height. And no doubt, today a sweet alpine m-sport 320i was waiting in the lot for me

I personally can't tell much of a difference with the ride quality (important to me). I mean, its not so uncomfortable that I'd scrap the idea of new suspension and bigger wheels. Handling was great - was going around as many round-a-bouts as possible But i'm no veteran rev-head like everyone in here seems to be, so i'll throw this one out to you guys.

Anyone driven both the M-sport and non-M-sport set ups? What were your opinions on the ride quality??? Pretty much similar or is that me?

And hey, btw, I know everyone likes the M-sport seats but whats up with the narrowness. MAN! I'm not a big bloke by any means and even I was having trouble trying to pry my arse out of those seats. No-one else notice this? IMO, the non-sport seats are heaps more comfy (maybe not practical for ripping around like a madman, but more comfy)
Appreciate 0