View Single Post
      08-20-2010, 09:40 AM   #94
Em135eye
Banned
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: M135i

Garage List
xenon and toxic - two totally fair posts (compared to the previous ones) with good points in each.

BTW some 19s do look nice - no doubt about it. I don't scoff - there are some lovely cars owned here, from very nice looking 320ds to utterly stunning M3s. Some are not my cup of tea, a few I'd give up something important to own. You'll note (or not) that I often comment positively on four pot E9*s with some tasteful modding as well as other six and eight pot E9*s.

I also don't like football, new build estates, massive TVs, package holidays, chain restaurants, flashy watches and many other things but that doesn't mean I think anyone that chooses them is wrong in any way. We all have preferences - for some reason people on here take mine as some kind of affront if it doesn't comply with their own ideas.

So here ya go:

OPINION

–noun
a belief or judgment that rests on grounds insufficient to produce complete certainty
a personal view, attitude, or appraisal.
the formal expression of a professional judgment: to ask for a second Medical opinion.
Law . the formal statement by a judge or court of the reasoning and the principles of law used in reaching a decision of a case.
a judgment or estimate of a person or thing with respect to character, merit, etc.: to forfeit someone's good opinion.
a favorable estimate; esteem: I haven't much of an opinion of him.

As ***HASTY EDIT*** Creepy Coupe said, maybe more smilies would help?

Last edited by Em135eye; 08-20-2010 at 09:53 AM..
Appreciate 0