Professor///M
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2022 M3, 2022 X5 40i;

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by MDORPHN View Post
Wait, you're suggesting that it's someone elses fault that you didn't know what you were buying

Also, it's "inherent" not "inherit."

Neil
Yes, I do blame them, and BMW NA as they subtly changed "twin turbo" to twin power. I blame myself as well for not going to these boards first, but why would a customer think a platform that has been pretty stable for 4 years that underwent a redesign 2years ago, that will be replaced in another 2 years or less would have major changes. Again I love my car, my concern is the potential for lack of support considering the F30 is around the corner.

Instead of chastising me and my minor grammatical error, how about answering some of the questions? That would better benefit both our time.

Why don't you start with the availability of the n55 ppk. Web says unavailable, dealer says it is based on VIN, except description for the VIN says n54 and the parts guy, honestly didn't understand the difference. Your elitism is appreciated with that concern, you must have the answer since you have the time to proof read the forums.
You should really check out Facebook.com, the grammar there is so much worse with the lols, idks...
Appreciate 0