CnoteMD
Commander in Chief
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW 535i

Garage List
2008 M5  [0.00]
2006 330i  [0.00]
As a dealer, I would definitely give Prestige high ratings. I just had the misfortune of having a salesperson who did not pay attention to details.

In reponse to E90AW, if you read the entire thread you will see that he messed up on several issues, that were all covered by other people at the dealership. This is why I gave the dealer all 5's, but the salesperson got a 3. I didn't get pissed, but I also didn't think that the salesperson deserved higher ratings simply because he "asked for 5's".

Service-wise, the dealer bent over backwards to rectify the situation. They sent someone over to my home to pick up the car, complete the items that the salesperson forgot (keep in mind, the salesperson charged me for items that weren't even installed on my car), and brought the car back.

I haven't had the need for a loaner car yet, but they assured me that I would get a BMW. I hope they don't start giving me Toyota's like one other person mentioned.
Appreciate 0