Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW 335i Coupe

FS : 295/30/19 255/35/19 Kumho Escta LE Sports

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Hey guys just trying to sell these tires because I had slight rubbing issues. The tires are Kuhmo Escta LE sport tires I got off of tire rack like yesterday and the sizes are 255/35/19 and 295/30/19. I put about 20 miles on them so they are still like brand new...you can still see the blue and red lines on the tread.

I will post up picks in a couple days because im out of town right now but I wanted to post up a FS thread to see what kind of interest I have. But the pictures will show no damage to the tires because the rubbing was ever so slight but I am a perfectionist and dont want it.

Seriously these are in brand new condition still showing the new tire marks on the tires. I will let these go for $650 picked up locally which I would rather prefer as trying to ship these are going to be a pain in the ass. If someone would like them to be shipped then probably another $100 on top.

Space Gray l 6MT l OSG LSD w/ VAC Race Diff Cover l Cobb e30 l Morr vs8.2 l UUC SSK w/ DSSR l VSRF Catless Dps l RPI Intercooler l CDV Removed l HID AE 8000k l ETS Catback l AST 5200 w/ Vorshlag Camber Plates l ER Dual Oil Coolers l Rear Camber and Toe Arms l K&N Drop In l Solid Tranny/Diff/Subframe Bushings l Bridgestone RE-11
Appreciate 0