06-01-2011, 02:44 PM   #27
dce93atl
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2017 Buick Enclave "Leather"

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by elm3 View Post
That sounds really good, but I'm in the other side, I'm in Canton. I wish we can do something like near Roswell or Alpharetta? There are about 4-5 of us that live in Woodstock, Canton and Kennesaw. I really don't know how hard would that be for people coming from the Gwinnette area? Maybe others can chime in??? But I'm really open for anything. We need a meet of some kind, I do agree.

Eric
Hey Eric,

Your in luck. There is a group that has a meet on the Northside all the time. They are on another forum. I don't know if I should link to the forum because I don't want to get in trouble. But it is very similar to this....its on bimmerforums under southeastern and georgia. They are meeting tomorrow.

Here is the info:

Weekly Meet Thursday June 2nd 7:30pm Wild Wing Cafe Marietta
Wild Wing Cafe

2145 Roswell Road # 170
Marietta, GA 30062
Get Directions

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sour...,0.222988&z=13

http://www.wildwingcafe.com/

Thursday
June 2nd
7:30pm EST

Its about 20-30 people that meet and they meet mostly on the Northside. They were at the Lobsterhouse in Alpharetta last week. Most of the owners have older Bimmers like 90's models and early 2000 models and they are modded up. I plan on trying to hit that one tomorrow. It's just a long drive for me because I live on the southside and work in midtown. Traffic is always hell going that direction and just doesn't seem worth the hassle, especially Alpharetta. But I could do Perimeter, that isn't too bad. So I may be there in my 2008 328i Convertible.

DC
atlbimmers@yahoo.com
Member of:ATLBIMMERS, M-ATLANTA, A-TOWN M-CLUB
Appreciate 0