View Single Post
      01-07-2013, 08:46 AM   #13
BrazilianBimmer
Captain
Rep
Drives: Black e90 325i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cid00x View Post
My mother is from Spain, so you know what my team is. I am saddened by the Redskins. I was born and raised in DC. But we had a great year.

As for my soccer teams, Manchester United, and Spain, I am never let down. Brasil is sucking ALOT lately
Spain is truly one of the best playing teams in the world right now. I got to to admit that Brasil is nowhere close to what it used to be, all these young kids with no experience, which worries me for next year's World Cup. Finally have a world cup at home only to not have a strong team. In regards to Redskins, I just always so surprised that people accept their losses with so much ease, it's a joke. It's always "Oh we did a great job for the season." "That was a tough team to play." "We'll do better next time." I think the team may just be cursed by the native americans for stealing the Redskins name, they should just change it. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by FormerRotor View Post
This is what had me worried. After the first quarter, I was saying to my wife "they are going to ruin this kids life for one game". Not to mention ruin their future as a team. I wasn't sure why they didn't switch him out for cousins. He's been pretty effective previously, and its not like playing a wounded warrior should be your go-to. I sure hope he heals up well (for his sake),
This is what I don't understand the most. You got all these coaches and assistant coaches who get paid big bucks for what they do and they see the kid killing himself on the field and just let him keep on playing. It's like sacrificing one kid's career for the sake of a win.
Appreciate 0