12-01-2012, 07:34 PM   #113
JustinGTP
Captain
Canada
Rep
Drives: '13 MINI Paceman JCW

Quote:
Originally Posted by inwhiterooms6 View Post
One thing I was hoping to see in the update (but didn't) is the Auto Day/Night mode. Is that something that's hardware related?
This is hardware related and won't be provided by map updates.

The auto day/night mode debuted in the 09 F01 (7 Series) but the E90 didn't get it.

To make it simple switching back and forth from day to night is by programming one of your buttons 1 through 6 to do it. That way you just press (in my case, I chose 6) the button and it switches, bam, easy.

To program your 1 through 6 button for a radio station or for a feature, you go to that feature or option in your iDrive menu and hover over it. Then you press and hold the button number of your choice to store it.
'09 LCI 335i E90 in BSM over Oyster Dakota Leather, Manual, Sport, Navigation, Individual Audiophile, Executive, Active Steering, JB4 + MHD BEF, 335is Exhaust w/AWE Tuning Tips, AFE DCI, Euro Tails/Fog Light Switch, various painted and other OEM + mods, 19" M5 reps summer
'13 MINI Cooper S Paceman JCW R61in Light White & Black Roof/Mirror Caps/Sport Stripes, Loaded + Rare
Appreciate 0