The1
Major General
Canada
Rep
Drives: white 135

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSB335d View Post
Damn!! ^^^^^ Nice collection
Thanks lots of research before buying most, some were more passion purchases then others however. No regrets

I have 2 out of all those that I would sell as they don't make me feel inspired like the others. But I have to wear them a few more times each to be certain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Class-of-2013 View Post
This is already sort of happening but you make some very good points and understand my situation. You're right, my price range is at the cusp of the quality shift. I'll take a look at the Speedmaster Professional again and see if it's something I like.

I'm in no rush, so it's fun to discuss with others who have taken the journey and have several watches like this.
It's good you're taking your time! There are a lot out there. To prove it, I pretty much spent a couple of hours a day for the better part of a year researching watches and am still surprised every once in a while when I come across a brand I haven't seen yet. So many new watches come out every year too, it's hard to keep track of.

Things like the Rolex will stay with a very consistent design for a long time, which is good in many ways. You're not always looking for the next new version because they are few and far between. That being said, they redesigned a lot and introduced a couple in the last few years to try and update their image. But I suspect most will stay as the new design for many years before this happens again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chewy734 View Post

send me your Zürich Weltzeit
Sorry, the Zurich is on my wrist as we speak, being used as a travel watch at the moment since I can change the time zone at the push of a button

And one of my favourites for its simplicity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony90 View Post
Amazing collection.
Thanks!

Been a long hard road, I'm pretty satisfied with the collection as it stands. There's only a handful of others I'd to add to the collection at this point. Some are more dream then reality though.
Appreciate 0