darkcloud
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 09 VW JSW

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Hey George,

Just wanted to let you know everything came today and was packaged great! Thanks again for all the help.

To anyone on the fence, George really does give some good info. I was all over the place on what products I should use and sought a lot of info from several sources. I laid out all my issues/wants/concerns/and needs about my car care philosophy and he was very detailed in his response and handled every question perfectly, all at the same time I didn't feel steered into getting something I didn't want/need.

Now I only need one more thing George, I'm getting up bright and early tomorrow morning(4/21) to use all my new products and I need some helpful hints/tips on how to use some of this stuff. I'm shooting to start around 8:30-9am and it would be greatly appreciated if you could give me a ring on my cell at least by 11(around the time I should start using the PC). My questions shouldn't take long I just want to clear a few things up.

Thanks again,

Garrett

retired 06 E90 325i

New: 09 VW Platinum Grey Jetta Sportwagen 2.0T SEL w/DSG, panoramic sunroof and Ipod adapter
Appreciate 0