View Single Post
      10-21-2012, 12:30 PM   #15
Joe-
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 07 E92 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by psmitty95 View Post
Unfortunately not still under warranty but I may take it to the dealer and have them diagnose this... Monday i'm having my injector coded in anyway at a shop so i'll see what they think while i'm there.

Pace/Greenwich BMW is terrible... When I was under warranty I got my car back with gum on the pedals, a broken cowl, and they scratched the shit out of my cold air intake piping. On top of that they refused to fix my squeaking brakes until I wound up out of warranty and I had to replace them out of pocket... Definitely not a dealership I plan on dealing with again. If I decide to have the dealer Diagnose and fix the issue i'll most likely be going to Westchester BMW.
If you decide to bring the car to a dealership take it to BMW mount kisco, they are fantastic. I dealt with Rick with my turbos and I got follow ups nearly everyday through the process. Engine bay came back clean, and I was very happy.

Pace also broke my cowl. They have zero respect for anything. I had a big fight with the manager of Pace and they absolutely hate me in there since I reported them 4 times to BMW NA.
Appreciate 0