Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 335i E90

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ohsix View Post
I had this same issue as well as the RPM needle twitching, the car struggling and turning itself off (when stopped). I would be sitting at red lights and my car would "stall" RPMs drop to 0. Took it to a mechanic because I was confused to what it was, we decide to try a new MAF and that was not the issue it continued. Swapped to stock intake and problem solved. I don't understand how this big of an issue passed through and went into production. I tried calling them, they said that they never heard of the issue and that they would look into it and call me back (which never happened) been couple
months now..anyway I hope this works because I am not in favor of throwing away $300. Waiting for some confirmations that it does fix the issue before I throw down more cash on this intake...
Well hopefully we can get some more testimonials to help confirm this fix, I know it worked for me and it seems like it worked for a couple other people so I guess time will tell. Locdawgg just bought one off me and Im getting one made for rich123321 right now so hopefully they also see positive results.