View Single Post
      05-01-2013, 07:16 PM   #14
AllBlackBimmer
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2019 X3 m40i

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoogeyMan'sBMW View Post
I would go with v4s since they are the newer, updated ones. I believe they are slightly brighter. All I know is a friend of mine has them and they are great.

As for them getting dimmer when you turn the headlights out, you can have them coded to be on at 100% brightness at all times
Yea, i am ready to buy something ha, and am leaning to the v4s just because, newer is always better right?

... What else should I do my headlights? I will have the dealer turn off my daytime running lights, anything else?

....I actually would like to have the DRLs be on when my light switch is in the "off" position, but when I turn my parking lights on, have the DRLs go off, and the AEs and amber corners (and tails) all on..... This possible?