07-19-2011, 06:05 PM   #19
Xcelrrate
Driver
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 ///M3

Garage List
2008 BMW E90 M3  [10.00]
No need for Sorry, thanks for coming back :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NvTwist View Post
Sorry for not getting back here sooner, had to deal with a few prob. (not with coding)
I havnt been able to start checking everything out and see If I have all the software needed. I have the cable and can meet up so you can use it to code your car with your computer. I'm pretty much avail anytime weekdays, week ends are open also but I mostly devote those to daddy/daughter time but if ya'll want to meet as group to code on weekend that qualifies.
If you want to meet up as a group start pm' each other and find a time that will work and let me know and I'll be there. Cheers

Hey, You're back.. Figured you have a life and are busy which is all good. My 6 year old LOVES to ride and cruise with me all the time, "Daddy daddy, are we taking the ///M3?" is what is heard every time we get ready to leave the house.

All right guys, Duhst; typemoon; rault18 you heard the man, lets arrange a time and get this done.

I would like to assume that we are noobs at this in the case of coding BMW's

I have all the necessary files, but not a windows comp, I'm on a MBP and haven't bothered with installing Windows on it (yet).

I am familiar with VagCom for the VDub side of things but have NEVER coded any BMWs, but am not afraid to attempt on my ride, as I am confident that us 4 or 6 guys with our heads together SHOULD be able to figure it out, I also have read through all the DIYs for coding from various sources.

So what have we here, are we gonna get together soon enough to Code some Vegas BIMMERS ??

'08 Jerez Black E90 ///M3
Pics of my Ride
Appreciate 0