12-09-2012, 08:54 AM   #4287
1QuikWS6
No 55mph
Rep
Drives: F32 435ix MSport

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by najin23 View Post
same here. But I have succeeded several codings before I had jb4 installed. I just figured that I should have my map to 0 all the time whenever I try to obd diagnose or emission test. So I will try again after setting it to map 0. After trying numerously and complained the quality of the cable from hongkong. Seller refunded without taking it back from me. If it works after setting map to 0, then I will paypal the seller. Just too much nice people overseas compare to people here in the us.
Well, that really took some balls to post

What about all the 'nice' people here in the U.S. that researched the available cables, and thru trial & error, posted the approved/tested cable for all - back 196 pages ago (and way too numerous times since then)?

You chose to buy a different cable, no doubt because it was cheaper - and you got what you paid for...

If it wasn't for all the 'nice' people here in the U.S., this thread, and the Coding Forum section containing a wealth of info + how/where to download the FREE software, would not even exist.
F32 435ix//MGM//M Sport-Prem-Tech-Driver Assist-Lighting-Cold Weather-Dyn Handling Pkgs//M4 Black Lthr Int w/M4 Alum Blade Trim//HK w/Bavsound Stg3//763M//M4 Euro LCI Tails//M4 Mirrors w/CF Covers//AWCarbon CF F/R Spoilers-Side Splitters-Diffuser 6WB/ID6 HU+HUD/IND M4 Alcantara Armrest//PURE S2 Turbo//AA FMIC+DP//ER CP+TIC//3.5bar TMAP/TS DV//AWE Tuning Exh w/Blk Tips//Turner MS CF Intake//BM3 Cary Jordan Tune//MPerf Diff//PrecRW Ignition Kit
Appreciate 0