808E90
808E90
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 ///M

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpneverdies View Post
808E90, aka Ricky.
Special thanks to 808E90 (Ricky) for my car to look like a BEAST!!
I met up with him numerous time to seek for his advices, since I'm a bit anal about my car. He was very kind to my questions and he sounded as if he was dealing with his own car.
Delivery time wasn't as long as I expected (only took about 4-5 days), he made sure everything was perfect with the parts and my satisfaction, installation time was quick, did all the side works before the installation day (drilling holes, sanding the items down, double checking, etc), and MOST IMPORTANTLY no damages on my car.

Here are some sample pictures of my car, sorry for the low quality pictures, I'll post more when I get the "professional" photos.
If you like some parts about my car, feel free to PM me or 808E90 (Ricky), since he knows all about my car.
Thanks for the nice review ... It was great working with you!!

I'll call when you get back from my trip
LTMW FTL . Karbonwerks LCI Trunk . Vorsteiner Poly Front Lip . NA Motorsports LUX H8 . RECARO Pole Position Seats . BMW Performance Pedals . BMW Performance Performance Grills . BMW Painted Fender Grills . BBS 19x9.5 19x11 LMs . Michelin PS2 265/295 . H&R Sport Springs . Wheel Mate 45/55MM Stud Kit . BBS Red Lug Nuts . ESS VT1 Supercharger . Akrapovic GT4 Exhaust
Appreciate 0