View Single Post
      08-11-2007, 09:20 AM   #1
mikem
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Z4M

My fucking head hurts !!!!!!!!!!!

I`d appreciate some guidance here guys, as most of you know my introduction into ///M ownership hasn`t exactly been a bed of roses.
The car (which I collected from Stratstone Hull last Fri) has been at a main dealer in Edinburgh since Mon. The front brake discs were replaced and today a buckled wheel was replaced with a straight one thats covered in marks (although in fairness, Stratstone did say they`d pay to get it re-furbed)
The noise with the diff is still there and after driving it 50 miles the vibration is now worse than ever, so bad in fact I`ve just rang the assist people as I don`t want to drive it any further.
While in Edinburgh I got Justin to look at the car and it seems the spring has been replaced recently on the same corner as the buckled wheel and there`s signs of overspray and the susp. arm.
I`ve just spoken to Stratstone AGAIN and they`ve now offered to reverse the deal (basically get someone to drive my car up to me and swap over and refund the deposit.)
However I don`t want my diesel E90 back as I`ve bought a diesel Mondeo for everyday use and hence it would be surplus to requirements.
I also have the added problem that the ///M is now wearing my personalised plates .
I`ve told Stratstone that I don`t want the 325d back and they can come and collect the ///M and cancel the finance agreement on it. Is this right, wrong ? What the fcuk do I do about my plate ?

I feel like doing someone some proper damage.
Appreciate 0