View Single Post
      07-11-2009, 07:08 PM   #21
TSFG
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW

Worst Experience ever

I have to deal with them four times since I got my X5 two yrs ago. Each time was like a nightmare.
The first appointment was for my winter tires. I was told on the phone it would take an hour; so I took the first appointment 7:30 and got out of the dealer at 14:00,
Second time was for the first scheduled maintenance; they came and picked up the truck and was supposed to be delivered early afternoon of the same day (Friday). At 15:00; I have not heard from them so I called to make sure that I can get my truck and join my kids who are on their winter break at the cottage. I was told that it will be there in an hour at 16:00 I called them back only to be told that it will not be ready until Tuesday next week.
YOU CAN IMAGINE MY ANGER.... I called the owner of the dealer... SIR was busy and was reverted back to the service department. The lady at the service department told me that it is almost 5 o'clock and they can't do much I told her my situation and I needed to get to the cottage that night if I can not they will hear from my lawyers. I got a loaner at 20:00...
SO PLEASE AVOID THIS DEALER I had Audi for years and Auto Lauzon has the best service one can imagine.
Appreciate 0