ny911
Captain
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: R35/981 CS

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnMan View Post
At Ocean Terminal, yeah at TST.

Awesome photos, ny911, are those your personal photos, so you'll be driving a F10 M5 soon enough?

I will be frustrated though to drive a F10 M5 in HK, having all that power under the hood, but with nowhere to unleash it and test out on the roads. Of course, in reality, if I have the chance to get one, it'll be hard to turn that opportunity down...
From the quality of photos, it could tell that's from my trip and taken by myself.

We tested it at Ascari with some other BMW M owners, VIPs and other editorials from HK and Macau. E92 M3 is much easier to handle than F10 M5 at Ascari with its lighter weight (350kg difference). We couldn't turn the DSC off or even used the MDM mode on track, it just interupted the power too much after turning in and acclerating on straights. The car itself is a masterpiece of engineering and better value for money comparing with the F10 M5. But you'd ask me to pick a sedan at the same price level,my choice would be the Panamera S. The M5 power is just incredible, but not useable.

p.s. The fuel consumption of this car in real life is unbelivably good despite no super sedan owner would care about this. It was 13.2L/100km on a 200km journey mixed with highways and twists and downshift accleration testings.

Last edited by ny911; 11-06-2011 at 05:31 AM..
Appreciate 0