View Single Post
      10-31-2012, 11:13 AM   #1
styler
Private
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E46 M3 & E90 LCI 330i

Thumbs down Poor service from Duke Dynamics!

I ordered a quad diffuser for my E90 m-sport from duke dynamics. I thought for the price i was paying for the item i would get a good quality product and customer service.

But to my disappointment i got neither! I had to wait over 2 months till i actually received the diffuser after chasing them endlessly. When it arrived it was cracked is several places and had one major crack at the top of the diffuser. Also the quality of the finishing of the carbon was poor and in some places really bad in exposed sun light there are white marks all over it where the carbon wrapping has not been done properly.

After contacting them to ask for a replacement I was told to make a claim against the courier myself and send them the reference number??? How can a customer claim compensation when the customer is not the party who sent it in the first place? Also due to the delay in receiving the item i can no longer claim a refund on paypal. I was also told to see if I could have the item sent back free of charge by the courier????

I got excuse after excuse saying the new diffuser will take weeks to send out and that i have to make the claim form the courier myself. After a while I got fed up and told Sean at DD that i would take it to my bodyshop to see if they can spray it to cover the areas that were cracked even though the whole point of paying extra for the carbon diffuser is to leave it unpainted.

The body shop saw the damaged parts and said i would have to spray most of the diffuser, so i came back to Sean informing that i want a replacement and have heard nothing since. What a joke!!! I ordered the diffuser in July!!!

Last edited by styler; 10-31-2012 at 12:21 PM..
Appreciate 0