View Single Post
      04-15-2008, 09:07 AM   #1
T i h o r
n00b
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2008 e92 335i 6spd

Installing C/O's - RMP Motors or BIMMERSPORT (w/ pics)

Hey guys,

So basically I'm gonna be getting some coilovers in the next week or so and I was wondering where I should get them installed from.

Initially my main issue was how much they'd charge, 'cause I really didn't feel like forking out $600-$700 more after already spending so much on the C/O's and sway bars. I've contacted both shops already and they seem to be in the same range as far as price goes.

Distance wise they are both about the same traveling time, and I love driving so that's not a big deal either. lol

Now my new deciding factor is any first hand experience you guys may have had with both companies.

I like Bimmersports website ALOT better, but you know what they say; you can't judge a book by it's cover.

I know of another member that went to Bimmersport and got the same stuff done and didin't mind the work they did, they just took a long ass time. lol

So please guys, if you have any info that might be able to help me make a decision, please share!

- Rohit

UPDATE!

I decided on a palce and went to Bimmersport. They had a few solid guys out working on about half a dozen bimmers or so, ranging from the old school 3 series from the early 90's to a sick M coupe from the last gen. I even saw a rare 8 series parked outside!

Charlie and his team did a hell of a job on the isntall. He knew what he was doing, and had some real good background info on the E9X's. We were talking about mods out there for the 335i and he was giving me his opinion on them based on what he's seen and what other customers had told him. I could definitely see myself going there for my regular mod work.

I recommend anyone who's looking for a compitent shop, at a fair price with friendly service, to at least check them out and see for yourself. I'm sure you won't be disappointed!

Now onto the pics!

Last edited by T i h o r; 04-29-2008 at 05:20 PM.. Reason: Updated!
Appreciate 0