View Single Post
      08-24-2012, 10:35 AM   #22
BMCoupe_782
Bavarian Fever
United_States
Rep
Drives: 08' e92 328xi TiAg

I don't regret lowering my car but it does severely limit where I can drive. I live in New York but do not keep the car here due to the ridiculously bad roads/potholes....the car sits in NJ where the roads aren't even that great either. The ride is harsh at times but I love the look of a lowered car. Handling is drastically increased...and the car feels like a rock solid tank...I like that "heavy" feel. I'm running H&R springs for xi with Bilstein Sports + 19's and non runflats. The non runflats definitely help. I still cringe though everytime I hit a pothole..and I spend most of my time worrying around road conditions and swerving to avoid imperfections in the road. My wife thinks I've lost my mind. Overall, lowering can be very impractical for a number of reasons...but if you want the aggressive, sporty look combined with much "tighter" handling -- I would highly recommend.
| ESS n52 Tune | BMW Performance Intake/Exhaust | LUX H8 v3 AE | GP Thunder 8500K fogs/corners | LED: signals/interior | V1 hardwired | debadge | AC pedals | Performance shift knob/boot | CF e-brake | Aero lip | m3 side skirts/spoiler | MB kidneys | Strut brace | Painted reflectors | Painted Calipers/Hubs | 35% 3M tint | Smoked tails | CF Roundels | 19" Miro 942 | Conti DWS | H&R Springs for xi | Bilstein Shocks| Nxt: Alpine Subs/Amps
Appreciate 0