06-02-2011, 12:51 PM   #15
MLife168
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: '13 E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by rho View Post
Hey E92M3WestLA,

I appreciate that you posted this, or else I would have never seen it. I got back about 40 minutes ago. No cover fee, decent music, close to home, I had a good time and so did my friend. Didn't see Akon though? Lol...

(Got there around 10:30, waited in the guestlist line for 30-40 minutes)
NP! That was my intent, to let local forum members know of a new spot. Which guestlist were you on? The people that pm'd me were added to the manager's guest list. I'll have to find out from them if you had to wait also.

Not to say you are complaining about the guestlist wait... But to address what cooh23 and persian54 were saying: you still gotta wait if your on the (general) guestlist unless you get bottle service or have a lot of girls in your group. At least the wait is shorter than the regular line. However, from my experience, if you are on the owner's or manager's guestlist, there is no wait, regardless of bottle service or female count. That's another way to not have to wait in line. LOL

I had to bounce just after 11. I was told Akon was on his way. So I'm not sure what happened after that. I'm curious since you said you didn't see Akon... Will find out.
Appreciate 0