01-07-2013, 09:39 AM   #57
Dackelone
European Editor
Germany
Rep
Drives: N54 e82

Quote:
Originally Posted by gs/e60/1m? View Post
My first stop will be Heidelberg or Wiesbaden depending on where Rick will be residing at that time. Have to see what he's planning in order to adapt to his plans.
But.... I would like to drive down to Munich on saterday morning and be there around noon.
Hotelwise... everything's allright for me. BMW's secret garage sounds good for me saterday afternoon.

David... Q. can I visit the welt on Sunday while the meet is going on?
Yes Rudi, the Welt and Museum will both be open on Sat and Sunday. The Welt car show is on Sunday. The BMW Museum is always closed on Mondays. The Welt has all new displays... so it is worthwhile to go for a look-see.

We could try and "schedule" a tour of BMW Classic. But they only do those tours on weekdays. So that might not work for all of us. PLUS they charged about 200 euros for a small group of up too thirty people.

Here is what BMW Classic is...

Best photo tour of BMW Classic warehouse (Mobile Tradition) you’ve never seen…
http://www.1addicts.com/forums/showthread.php?t=533698

Comar1979 arranged for our tour of BMW Classic - two years ago. We did it on the Friday before the Welt 2.0 meeting. Then we went to a nice Beer Garten.

This year TeamOrga already has some 150 cars registered for the Welt 4.0. So I am sure we will be over 300 cars the day or the car show.
Appreciate 0