View Single Post
      01-05-2012, 04:00 AM   #183
RichardJones
Rep
Drives: Red with four wheels

Quote:
Originally Posted by arguru View Post
We've been through the error codes and what they mean throughout the two related posts.
I'll re-read them and see if I can find them. What I've gotten so far though is this:
  • You want the rims fixed
  • You want the remaining faults that played a role in the steering problem fixed (I assume you mean the faults that are indicated by the third party diagnosed error codes that I mentioned above, and the relevance of those codes has already been discussed throughout the two posts).
  • You aren't willing to say what the second dealership thought about those error codes (or you've already said what they thought about them and it's in the previous comments)
  • You don't care if the faults aren't covered under you CPO. This is information I didn't have before. I hadn't realised that the repairs you wanted weren't covered by the CPO, I thought they were covered by the CPO but they were refusing to fix them
  • You aren't prepared to say if you do or don't want the cost of the repair bill from the second dealership paid (or you've already said and it's in the previous comments). From that it seems like you're happy with paying it (which seems very unlikely given the situation) or it was already waived or it was covered by the CPO.
Appreciate 0