View Single Post
      03-20-2009, 12:38 PM   #57
Ron@Modbargains
United_States
Rep
Drives: 996TT/ae86

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humtek View Post
I'm still surprised they didn't release the variant 2 at the same time? $1,400 would be a good price for variant 2s, while the variant 1s could be sold at around $1,200.
It was so hard to convince them to get a V1 - most people asked me for a V1 because they didn't want an H&R and wanted the KW product.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffL View Post
H&R's are in the 1100-1200 range. That was my route. Again all I'm looking for is better ride height will never ever track the car not even an auto x. I wish there was a cheaper spring and shock option as I will probably never adjust the ride height after it's set once.
H&R's are $1355 + shipping - I have no idea where this idea of 1100 range comes in (GL at that price thats an impossible quote) - the KW's are well priced to compete for a superior product.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humtek View Post
I think it goes like this, but correct me if I'm wrong....

Variant 1 = Can only adjust height.
Variant 2 = Can adjust height and rebound
Variant 3 = Can adjust height, rebound and dampening.
Humtek - you are right, you are like a KW rep now

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruxp View Post
how much does labor typically run for a kw v1 install?
Should be approx 2.5 Hours of labor - Expect to pay about $300-$350 depending on the shop and expertise, and if they work with you on tuning your suspension.

Quote:
Originally Posted by undecided View Post
I can see all Euro products going up 40% within a year.
I don't know about 40%, but I sure hope not. The last time the whole dollar thing happened at the end of 07 we saw the KW product shoot up 15-20%.
Appreciate 0