View Single Post
      08-24-2012, 07:40 PM   #1
mikeyraw215
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 bmw 325i (e90)

Skar audio 4" component set.......

I am friends with the owner of Skar audio which is a new car audio company, u can check them out on Facebook or at www.skaraudio.com and they are also on many car audio forums as well. I'm trying to have the owner kevin come out with a 4" component set that would fit in our cars. I've come up with many designs and idea which involve using some high quality materials like Lightweight Neodymium Magnet which would help with mounting depth in order to fit our doors without hitting the window. How many of you guys would be interested in these component sets. If we can have a huge number of people interested I think we can persuade him into producing them. Also I'm sure we can work out a nice pre-order price for the forum members. If we get enough people interested we will work on some prototypes and and test them in my car and put up some videos and specs before we actually come up with a final product and it would take about 3-4 months to be produced. Thanks for your time and leave some feed back and let me know what you guys think of the idea.....

Ps: check out the website and Facebook page, also Skar audio is all over YouTube....