gaifaun
Major
Canada
Rep
Drives: E90 335i LCI

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diode View Post
I installed these Saturday. Mine also look like they don't fade. I'm using the same settings as before I replaced the bulbs, and the fade in/out was very noticeable. I'm thinking that they do fade, but it's a much shorter and less noticeable. I'll have to check again.
Yes they do fade. They're LED's so the fading will never be as fluid and gradual as halogen bulbs but they fade nonetheless

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimGrey3 View Post
Is there a set for PreLci e90s?
nope, this is bulb type H8. you guys have tons of other options and your rings are more evenly lit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiax View Post
I just installed these last night and they look awesome. However they don't seem to be fading for me, they just pop on when I hit the unlock button on my remote. I know they should because the stock halogens did fade in and out before I swapped them to the DTEC's. I messaged E92-lighting and apparently I'm the only one with the issue. He recommended to try different modes. What setting do you have your lights on when you unlock?
if you want fading, you would want to switch it to "A" mode which is all the way to the left, the automatic mode.

Quote:
Originally Posted by manutdas11 View Post
Anyone know if these would fit an '07 328i Sedan????
this bulb is H8 and wouldn't fit pre LCI sedans

Quote:
Originally Posted by e90Alpine View Post
Gaifaun...I really like the pics...I just purchased a 2009 AW and wanted to confirm a few of the mods that you did. Those are glossy or matte black front grille? Also what have you done to the front bumper? lastly, you did glossy black vinyl on the roof?

Thanks Man
hey, I did gloss black front grille, Mtech front bumper and i did gloss black wrap my roof.