11-08-2012, 11:01 AM   #1
CHECKERED
ex deus machina
United_States
Rep
Drives: G30, F15, Audi S4

Arrow Drag Times Data Base for N54

What?
I have compiled a database in an excel spreadsheet of mods and times for the users who have posted in this thread:
http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=93664

Why?
I had a hard time figuring out who is running what, it’s very hard to scroll thru pages and pages, this will give all the results at a glance
This gives members/guests a measure of what you can get out of your car with mods and at the same time compare your times to similar setups.

I don’t see my results
If you do not see your name on here that could be due to several reasons, you didn’t follow the format /your info was incomplete, no time slips, or your time is slower than stock. If I posted info that is incorrect or you have a better time please PM me and I will update/make corrections.

If you would like your time to be added please post in the original drag times thread or here, I’ll be checking both and updating on a weekly basis. Post as much info as possible, I am specifically looking for the following:

User name:
Year / Model / Body style (ie 2008, 335i, coupe):
Trans (Manual, Auto(steptronic) or DCT):
Fuel (octane rating or E85 mix):
Tune / Map (JB4 / Map 2):
Intake type and brand (even if aftermarket replacement air filter):
Intercooler (if aftermarket what size in inches if applicable):
Downpipes (brand / size / catted or catless):
Exhaust (brand/ if axle-back /2nd cat delete):
Meth Injection (brand and H20/ME mix):
Rear Tires (RFT/Street/Drag Radials and size):
Miscellaneous, (this could be anything like weight reduction, nitrous, upgraded turbo, LSD, DA (Density Altitude),
wheels, BBK, clutch upgrade, whatever you think effected your times):

ET:
Trap:
60':

Rules to keep everything consistent:
Please post 2 time slips with your best time and a secondary time proving your car numbers match up, this way you can't say the other lane was your time. Please do not post corrected times (sorry CO peeps), track recorded 1/4 mile only (no 1/8miles)

One entry per person, unless you have done major upgrades (aftermarket turbos/LSD or different Tune) and you have improved your time significantly you will have two entries, If you improved your time on your current setup your time will be updated.

Let’s keep these to N54, 135 and 335 (sorry 535 peeps your car is heavy and won’t make sense in this database)
Gone: E92 335i N54 468rwtq

Last edited by CHECKERED; 11-09-2012 at 11:05 AM..
Appreciate 0