View Single Post
      06-09-2015, 12:20 PM   #78
mob17
Major General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E92 335D

Been constantly using the power map, even on the way to work. It is so addictive. Really want to hit Santa Pod one of these days but don't have a lot of time.

Update: Ordered Custom rear Swift springs from Harold@HPA on the weekend. 9" 672lb/ft for whoever is interested.

Anyways ever since i had the Ispiri wheels i wanted to change the centre wheel caps. Problem was OEM BMW centre wheel caps don't fit So i had 2 options.

One option was to order custom manufactured centre caps that cost around £120 shipped. Instead i bought 68mm BMW centre cap stickers for £5, which look better than expected. I thought they would be flimsy stickers, but it feels like they have some metal in them and have a curve.

Which caused a problem. My plan was to stick them onto my Ispiri wheel caps, which are completely flat! So what i did was stick a bit of butyl tape on the Ispiri centre cap, and just pressed the metal stickers on. Been a couple of days now and they look solid.

Will try and get some pics up this weekend. I think they look better with the BMW badges.
Appreciate 0