B3AST
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: with a huge grin (E90)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragingclue View Post
No, actually "we all" don't.

Your post was so bad that I thought it was written in jest at first.... That's ok that you think it's hideous and all, but the rest of it is just rubbish. Written like someone that's never actually driven a Cayman, or a Porsche of any kind for that matter....
Your post was clearly written with the intent of getting a response, so congratulations, you got one!!! I have driven both ACTUALLY. The Cayman is a nice handling car but it goes no further than that. One of my very good friends is a Porsche fanatic and has a 944, 911 and a 935. The 944 and 935 are both 1986 models and are FAR better than the cayman. The 911 is an 89 and let's just say it trumps the both of them. His father has a 911 gt3, 911 turbo and a cayman s (yes, they have A LOT of money, bastards). I've been fortunate enough to drive all of those cars and THE CAYMAN DOES NOT CUT THE MUSTARD. His father actually bought the cayman "just to see what it was all about." It kind of made me sick. Well that's all, the end.

Please take this post as you will because it will probably not give you enjoyment nor cause any type of mental stimulation, and for that I'm sorry.