View Single Post
      03-14-2009, 02:48 PM   #9
DougLikesBMW
Fapmin
Rep
Drives: '03 E46 330Ci

Heh, I've encountered too many of these dopes.

At the gym I go to currently there are these tools guys who always come in together, they are auto repair mechanics I'm guessing, by the uniform they come in with before they change around the age of 30-37 I'd say, not really sure. The first odd thing about them is that they change from their work attire to jeans and a t-shirt to work out in. How the hell do you work out in freakin' jeans? Geez, these idiots were trying to do squats on the smith machine yesterday in jeans.

These guys use excessive weight on any and all exercises they do with incorrect form. Makes me wanna yell at them to GTFO of the gym. They put too much weight on the smith machine to do squats and then they did regular freeweight squats one day and barely went down, so no range of motion. They must think they are so big and strong or some shit. They used too much weight and had the craziest form doing dumbbell rows for back. It was too fucking funny, but also made me rage at the same time.

I hate these tools, I wish I could kick them out of the gym. Sorry that was more of a rant than anything.
Appreciate 0