12-08-2010, 04:48 AM   #113
Former_Boosted_IS
Major General
Rep
Drives: 4 Wheels

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aridk View Post
Another extensive and perfect illustrated DIY from Fb again
I realy injoy reading your reviews and they have been great help for me, thank you keep it up
I have a request would it be possible to post direct links to all your DIY/reviews at the buttom of your post where people normaly have all their mod listed, would great.

I´ve been considering mounting an extra oilcooler myself but seeing the size of that core one should do.

Just a thought have you looked into Marcal B thread about foglights delets he installed the ducts from the 335is, I now you have the standart bumper where as he has the m-kit I think it could be able to fit with a bit of trimming getting more of the core exposed to air should help it perform even better.
With your knowhow and expertise you could proberbly find a good looking mesh grill to cover the hole.
http://www.e90post.com/forums/showth...ighlight=ducts
Aridk, I really appreciate the kind words. These reviews do take a lot of time and it is nice when people appreciate them so much. I am not sure there is enough signature space for all my reviews? I think I may have topped about 30-40 at this point. Does anyone know how many characters you can put in a sig?

I am not sure the foglight delete is needed at this point since my oil temps appear to be well in check. If they do get too high in the summer, then I will absolutely consider that option. STETT suggests that if you want more cooling, but I feel right now I am very pleased with the results.
Appreciate 0